Faster, More Reliable Syncing
For this release, we made some big stability improvements for syncing across multiple computers.
No network, no problem
Network interruptions will no longer affect sync, it will pick up and resume whenever you're back online.
The way we analyze your music to create a unique fingerprint for it is now way faster. This is great if you have a very large collection to sync.
Sync now works with mobile! We are about to release the mobile app, sending out to beta testers first on TestFlight. If you gave us your email, we'll be sending you the app in the next few days.
Track View — Resize columns
When we released the last version with Track View, it was a first pass at a feature a lot of people had been requesting. We are going to be making more improvements to track view overall, and in this version we added resizing of columns.
We will be adding reordering of columns as well, and later on, complete column customization.
Some of the changes we made are invisible but have a huge impact. Voltra now performs well with over a million tracks/albums/artists. But in general the app will feel and perform faster.
- Extend the average user session time to 30 days
- Performance improvements from upstream dependencies
- Design and UI tweaks
- At default window size, don't show scroll bar on settings screen
- Add click on album cover in queue to open the album
- Fixed a typo in the signup screen
- Fixed an issue where when importing a single track, it did not display properly in the track-view
- Fixed close transition for queue
- Made sure playlists always order tracks correctly
View the changelog here: docs.voltra.co/desktop/release.html
Photo credit: Scott Rodgerson