We have spent the last few months getting the Voltra iOS app ready, and we are happy to say it is now available to download in the iOS App Store. This is a basic first release, but we hope to bring all of the features from the desktop experience to mobile in the coming months.
You can use the app with your existing iTunes Library, or you can sync with the Voltra Audio Archive. Stream anything in your archive directly from the cloud, or download albums, artists or tracks to your devices for offline playback.
Learn more about the Voltra Audio Archive →
Stream in Hi-Res
Now you can finally download your lossless files to your phone (iPhone 7 and up), or stream them directly from the cloud on any iPhone version. Voltra supports FLAC, WAV and ALAC. FLACs can only be streamed and downloaded to your phone via the Voltra Audio Archive — they are not supported on iTunes.
Mobile App Features
- Import your music from Voltra or iTunes
- Manage your music playback with the Queue — reorder and remove items
- Quickly Search your collection
- View your music by Albums, Tracks or by Artist.
- Shuffle and Repeat / Loop
- Theme — Dark mode or light mode
- Offline mode — hide any music that is not available for offline listening
- Remove a downloaded track or album, or clear all downloads
Read more in the Voltra iOS documentation.
This is the first version of the app and more features are coming shortly!
- Seamless listening with device handoff — pick up listening where you left off on another device
- Sync your Voltra Playlists
- Sync your Voltra Stats
- iPad app version
- Android version
If you have been using the app and have had a good experience so far, please rate our app or leave a review! Thank you always for your support.